Information Technology Accountants
YBS Podcast on Spotify
We understand that your tax requirements are complex, but we simplify it and amplify your returns.
Our accountants aren't just your average accountants. The goal of TAS Tailored Accounting Solutions is to become a true partner in your IT business - delivering the best results possible.
Getting to know you requires listening, investigating, and investigating some more. Every cent you earn is maximized by our IT accountants.
You need to manage your finances in a way that allows you to focus on growth, rather than compliance, whether you have a job or own your own IT startup business. And here is where we at TAS Tailored Accounting Solutions we can help.
Our accountants and advisers support your business by delivering the services in the areas of:
- Accounting and bookkeeping using Xero and MYOB
- Corporate structure review to protect your business’s intangible assets
- Research and Development Tax Incentive (R&D Tax Incentive)
- Advice on the employer’s obligations to the employees and the contractors with regard to the ATO’s regulations
- Taxation Advice in relation to modern technology-based assets and earnings (e.g. Bitcoins)
- Preparing financial statements
- Registrations and compliances for IT businesses
- Consulting for startups
- Guidance on business plans, setting cash flow budgets and profit projections
- Selection of the right accounting software, and training to use the same
- Filing tax returns, and tax planning strategies
- Other financial planning services
The IT start-up accounting specialist
There are so many things you need to do before you start up a business, it's like having a baby, and sometimes, it's even more challenging! Starting a business in the IT field involves numerous considerations, as with any start-up. Choosing the right business structure at the beginning of your business is important, as changing it later can be costly and complex. There are many ways in which you can start a business, including sole traders, partnerships, companies, and trusts. Tax implications will vary for each of these, so it is best to consider this before getting started.
Regulatory requirements require you to insure your business, set up processes, and choose the right software to manage receipts and payments. You are the best person to understand how important it is to use the right software for your business, and we can help you choose one that matches your business needs and your accounting skills, so you can maintain accurate financial records, according to Australian taxation regulations.
Many IT professionals have been mentored by our accountants during the start-up phases of their businesses, helping them choose a business structure that minimizes tax and maximizes asset protection. Every step of the way, we ensure that our clients are in full compliance with legal guidelines for IT start-ups.
We are here for you.
We offer Accounting, Taxation And Bookkeeping Services for our clients in Melbourne's Outer Eastern Suburbs. With a wealth of experience, and depth of knowledge, across a wide range of sectors, TAS will work with you to determine the best path forward for your business.